Jeffrey B. Kelly
I have been practicing consumer bankruptcy law since December 1998. The sole focus of my practice is consumer bankruptcy.
In 1993, I graduated from Columbia University in New York City. While at Columbia, I was a member of the cross country and track teams. I graduated from Columbia with a Bachelors of Arts in political science. After graduation, I returned to Atlanta and worked as a case clerk for Alston & Bird for two years. In 1995, my beautiful wife and I moved to Knoxville so that I could attend the University of Tennessee College of Law where I received my Juris Doctorate.
After law school, we moved back to Georgia . I spent many years working for various high volume consumer bankruptcy firms. In May 2006, I decided to start my own firm.
My wife, four kids, and I currently attend Stonebridge Church in Marietta, Georgia. In my free time, I like to swim. Unfortunately, I blew out my back in my late 30s so I had to give up running. However, I still try to stay in shape by swimming at the YMCA in Rome.
“Why you should hire the Law Office of Jeffrey B. Kelly”
1. I have over ten years experience in consumer bankruptcy.
2. We value our client’s time. We do not like to make our clients wait. This means that you will rarely, if ever, have to wait even ten minutes to see us.
3. I personally review every single case that is filed by my office.
4. I personally attend every chapter 13 meeting of creditors and confirmation hearings with rare exceptions.
5. If a situation arises during your case, you will be able to speak with me personally.
6. We will give you the personal attention you deserve with kindness and respect.
7. There are many large firms with flashy expensive ads where if you hire them, you will never meet or speak to the man in the picture or television ad. This is not the case with my firm.
When you hire my office, you will get the personal attention you deserve that only a firm like ours can provide. We will fight for you!
DISCLAIMER : The information contained on this page is for information only. It is not intended to be legal advice, nor should you make legal decisions based on this information. Please consult with me to see how the law applies to your particular situation. We are a debt relief agency. We help people obtain relief from their creditors by helping people file bankruptcy.